Thursday, July 5, 2012

Galveston trip

So last weekend Spencer and I decided to go on a quick trip to Galveston, as 1) I had NEVER been, and 2) it is only about 45 min away..without traffic ;) Needless to say, we had a great time. We laid on the beach, ate fabulous food, walked the strand, and just basically enjoyed each others company :)


This is the wonderful hotel we stayed at: Hotel Galvez. So nice, great spa, and wonderful pool. We will definitely stay here again.


Friday we ate at a restaurant called Olymipa. It is a wonderful steak and seafood place, with a bit of Greek flare. Sooo, it is only fitting that they have a resident belly dancer to entertain you while you eat!! AWKWARD...kind of


And this is the only picture we took of ourselves while we were there.


So, now I know what Galveston is all about. DEFINITELY not the nicest beach, but super close, and still a beach to enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. Even if it wasn't the nicest, I'd take a beach over a pool any day!!! So lucky!!! I've only been to Galveston once... I think.

    ReplyDelete