Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back to Blogging

Thanks to my sweet friend Erin, I am now comfortable enough with my layout, to write a new post. I have been gone for so long, I could not remember for the life of me HOW ON EARTH to make my header center with the rest of the bolg. After playing with it for a bit, talking with Erin, and basically hitting every tab availble....Im back in business :)

 With that said, I have way way to much to catch up on, from my over 6 month hiatius.

For the time being....the BIG news is....we have Moved to Houston. YEs, that is right...we are now Houstonians :) I'll save that for its own posting!

Stay tuned...Im going to try to post a couple things today!


xoxo
Shannon and Spencer

1 comment:

  1. Yo go girl! So glad you got it all worked out. Now you just have to keep up with it! :)

    ReplyDelete